Thursday, July 19, 2012

Prisoner


Days, weeks, months passed and I knew nothing of my little boy, mi hijo, Matt until today. They had told me he was living with El Patron, but I had my doubts. Why would he have taken Matt like that, without telling me anything? I have been worried to death, thinking I would never see him again, and all the while he was here, in the big house! I couldn't believe my eyes when Maria came to me this morning asking about Matt. I asked her how she knew about him, and she told me they had talked six months ago when he was brought to the house badly injured. Badly injured?! She told me he was not allowed to stay in the house because of his condition and took me to an abandoned room in the servants' quarters. He was there, poor boy! filthy and starving. Oh, mi vida, what had they done to him? He refused to talk to us and was obviously in shock. I wasted no time and let El Patron know what they were doing to his clone. He would have to do something to stop that abomination!

El patron

Matt was rescued from the prison he had been living in for months and his keepers were punished. Rosa, the woman who had starved and tortured him was turned into an eejit, and Tom, the boy who had hurt him with a peashooter was sent away. El Patron talked to Matt for hours. Anyone would say he actually loves the boy, but I know better. He just needs him to keep on living. To keep on ruling the empire he has built, and he refuses to let go. 

Rosa


Tom

Maria

1 comment:

  1. Celia -- I'm glad you found out what happened to Matt . . . but it sounds like he's had a terrible time. I hope you can help him.

    ReplyDelete