Thursday, July 19, 2012

The outcast

What a trecherous boy that Tom is! He has finally find the way to separate Matt and Maria, by convincing her that Matt kiIled her dog. I guess he couldn't bear the thought of having someone like Matt - a filthy clone as he calls him - compete with him. Poor mi hijo! He spends the days wandering around the house, like La Llorona. I would give everything I have to keep him from suffering. But there is no much I can do. His destiny was sealed the day they created him. I sometimes wonder if it would have been better to destroy his brain, as they do it with the other clones. Would he have been less miserable had he been turned into a brainless creature they harvest for spare parts? Would he have suffer less had he been a zombie, an eejit?

1 comment:

  1. Celia -- You are very brave for writing what you did. Not many people question what we do to clones now. Don't give up on Matt. He needs you.

    ReplyDelete